Set of 27 books, with wear and tear and yellowing, some important:
* From Editions G. CRES and Cie Paris:
- Guy de POURTALES, From Hamlet to Swann.
1924, in-12, signed by the author.
- Jean GIRAUDOUX, L'Ecole des Indifférents.
Aqu. by Pierre Deval, 1926, in-12, numbered.
- Gustave GEFFROY, Claude Monet, Tomes I and II
1924, in-12, signed by the author (for Volume I).
- Victor GIRAUD, La Vie Heroïque by Blaise Pascal.
Frontispiece by P.-E Vibert; in-12, numbered and signed by the author.
- Léon DEFFOUX & Emile ZAVIE, Le Groupe de Médan.
New revised and expanded edition of unpublished texts, in-12, dedicated by the authors.
- Elie FAURE, History of Art.
New edition, revised and expanded, in-12, numbered and signed by the author.
- COLETTE, Mitsou.
Lithograph by Dignimont, 1926, in-8.
- Henri BARBUSSE, L'Enfer.
Portrait drawn by Berthold Mahn, 1925, in-8, signed by the author.
- RACHILDE, The Louves Leader.
1926, in-8, numbered 1086/1100.
- Marius-Ary LEBLOND, The Miracle of Race.
Portrait drawn by Albert Varadi, 1925, in-8.
- Elie FAURE, Napoleon.
Portrait drawn by Pablo Picasso, 1924, in-8.
- Paul FORT, Ile-de-France.
Portrait drawn by Albert Varadi, 1925, in-8, numbered 1206/1300 copies on Vellum.
- Léon DAUDET, Souvenirs Littéraires.
Portrait of the author by Paul Baudier, 1925, in-8; numbered 1568/1650 copies on Vellum.
- Emile BAUMANN, La Fosse aux Lions.
Published in 1925; format in-8; signed by the author; wear and tear and yellowing.
- Pierre Mac ORLAN, Le Chant de l'Equipage.
Portrait of the author by Maurice Asselin, 1924, in-8, signed by the author.
- Jules ROMAINS, Les Copains.
Portrait by Achille Ouvré, 1923, in-8, numbered 1058/1100 ex. on Vellum.
- Raymond RADIGUET, Le Bal du Comte d'Orgel.
Portrait of the author by J.-E. Blanche, 1925, in-8, numbered 1630/1650 ex.