Set of display items, silver, including:
- A bottle with repoussé decoration of court scenes, screw cap, ideogram hallmark on reverse, China, late 19th-early 20th century (accidents).
- A cup with openwork and repoussé decoration of Rocaille style, cartouche "Philippine", English hallmark.
- An oval medallion case with repoussé decoration of Rocaille cartouche and gadroons.
Total weight : 76 g
We join :
- A gilt and patinated metal powder case decorated with shell cameo featuring a woman's profile and rhinestones on an engraved background of flower scrolls in reserves.
- A cigarette case in silver plated metal with engraved decoration of friezes of Greek and geometrical motives,
- A lighter Colibri by Kreisler in gilded metal with engraved decoration of a knot,
- A pyrogen box in blackened and carved wood,
- A small box with octagonal section in gilded metal,
- A small round box in metal with embossed decoration of two women standing conversing,
- An oval box souvenir of the Pilgrimage of Our Lady of Lourdes in blackened wood,
- A small leather coin holder, gilded brass frame,
- A miniature fan in wood with polychrome painted decoration,
- A mirror, the reverse side decorated with a reproduction of a photograph of a nude lying reading,
- A mirror holder in the form of a hand screen in gilded brass with repoussé decoration,
- A dessert spoon souvenir of Germany, in metal with engraved and enamelled decoration,
- A metal hook, the end forming grotesque head of old woman,
- A brooch double medallion holder in gilded metal,
- A pendant medallion holder in blackened wood and metal,
- A lipstick aker fassi in the shape of shoe,
- A silver plated metal case with embossed decoration of a woman holding a cornucopia accompanied by a cherub, c. 1900,
- Two miniature books, one Heures des Jeunes Chrétiens, Marcilly, Paris, the bone binding "Messe", the other notebook, the leather binding stamped
- Needle holder in turned bone showing a parasol
The whole in the state (accidents and misses)