- "AFRICAN SCULPTURE" SEGY (Ladislas). Dover publication. New York 1958
- AFRICAN TRIBAL SCULPTURE - PLASS (Margareth). University Museum. April to september 1956.
- "AFRICAN SCULPTURE" selected with an introduction by James Johnson Sweeney. Bollingen series. Princeton university press. 1964
- "THE PLEASURE OF COLLECTING AFRICAN". The Harrie Heinemans collection. N°505. The Netherlands.
- MASKS " the many faces of man. (folds)
Provenance: collection of a family of Parisian photographers specialized in the Early Arts.