Set of documents around the film from L'Or. 6 July 1936-04 April 1936, 3 in-4 pages in ink on paper and 1 in-4 page (typewritten letters).
- Typed letter signed from Blaise Cendrars to Franck Merriam, Governor of California with three autograph lines in blue ink, Paris, n.d., 3 pages in-4 in black ink on machine paper;
- Typewritten letter signed from Franck Merriam to Blaise Cendrars in reply to the previous one, Sacramento, July 6, 1936, 1 page in-4 in blue ink on California State letterhead machine paper;
- Three newspaper clippings, one of which is in English about the film;
- A copy of the Universal Weekly dated April 4, 1936, including an article on the film;
- Two original black and white silver photographs representing advertisements for the film's Hollywood release.