Set of 5 pieces of her or concerning her.
- [MISTINGUETT]. His cigarette lighter. 39 cm long.
- [MISTINGUETT]. Photographic portrait of her with this cigarette lighter in her hand. Photo from the Gaston and Lucien Manuel studio in Paris, print on postcard.
- MISTINGUETT. Photographic portrait with American actor, singer, dancer and author Harry Pilcer. 190 x 150 mm, frame.
Copy signed by Mistinguett and his partner on the front.
- GESMAR (Charles Geismar, known as Charles). Color lithographed poster entitled "Mistinguett in
Bonjour Paris. Revue du Casino de Paris". Brussels, Hisbe, for "Les Grands films de Thoran" in Paris (Antwerp, lith. Delko), 1925. 80 x 60 cm, framed under glass.
- ZIG (Louis Gaudin, says). Original signed original drawing in colors. Pencil legend, "Afternoon dress.
Unpublished model. "Biarritz". Dress in white taffeta with a double bow in black taffeta. Black and white hat with a black veil". 26.5 x 9 cm, graphite and watercolour and pure Chinese ink or in wash, some freckles. Poster designer, costume designer and musichall set designer, Zig (1900-1936) was once the appointed set designer for Mistinguett's shows.
Provenance: Mistinguett collection, for 3 of these pieces: the cigarette lighter, the corresponding portrait and the drawing of Zig (n° 152 and 196 of the catalogue of his auction sale, Paris, Hôtel Drouot, 20 June 1994).